Job Description :
J.P.Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $23.5 trillion of assets under custody and ranked #1 for Global Investment Banking fees, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Cross Product Change Services (CPCS) Team within Corporate and Investment Bank serves multiple internal and external clients in providing change services such as Business Analysis, Minimum Viable Product Assessment, Reference Data Strategy definition and implementation, Process assessment and re-engineering, Automation, Implementation support, Test strategy and delivery.
CPCS is currently looking for an experienced program manager who will play an integral role in accelerating change program delivery. This role will work in partnership with Client Tax LOB and domain experts; in a cross-business, cross-functional 'project' based environment. The role will provide an opportunity to work on projects across Wholesale Payments business. Additionally, successful candidates will be involved in initiatives specific focused on accelerating DPS's platform project priorities. They will also have significant exposure & visibility to senior management. This role is ideal for highly motivated individuals with advanced problem solving and communications skill.
The role will require working with stakeholders across the CIB, looking to leverage best practice across the industry and other J.P. Morgan business units.Lateral contacts in business, technology, middle offices, product and client facing organizations firm wide would need to developed and mined for best practices and driving outcomes
· Design and delivery Program Test and Implementation Strategy, Test Data Strategy, Automation Approach, and Test Environment Plans.
· Build effective relationship with key Digital and Business strategy leads; whilst being able to effective challenge them to move DPS initiatives forward
· Gathering, analyzing and synthesizing feedback from LOB interaction to help drive DPS initiatives
· Partner closely with Operations, Technology and Product groups.
· Able to gain and provide meaningful insight to project working group members on the specific focus areas
· Ability to work with minimum supervision on key enquires
· Working knowledge on data visualization and user tools like Tableau, Alteryx, QlickView, Xceptor, etc.
· Working knowledge of API, SQL, Metadata and Big data will be an added advantage.
· Ability to break down analyses and issues into their individual components
· Ability to quickly learn new concept
· Ability to quickly derive patterns and insights from data and analysis
· Ability to keep sight of the overall context of what they are working on and remain centered on answering the 'bigger' question
· Superior attention to detail with eye for spotting errors and redundancies
· Advanced financial numeracy & Excel skills
· Strong communication skills with ability to provide clear and succinct verbal updates on their work to colleagues, senior executives and clients.
· Actively contributes to team meetings / conference calls with colleagues, stakeholders from other functions and clients / 3rd parties.
· PowerPoint skills - able to create individual slides and structure presentations with minimal input and need for secondary review
· Able to work comfortably & confidently under pressure and aggressive deadlines
· Ability to work on hands-on basis and not limit oneself to only tracking and reporting milestones.
· Ability to handle multiple work streams and manage personal time& stakeholder expectations to deliver against each
· Safe pair of hands – keeps track of deliverables and proactively follow-ups and provides updates. Does not need to be reminded or chased
· Is able to build relationships with and influence colleagues and LOB functions to meet deadlines
· Ability to work collaboratively with team members and stakeholders. Not possessive about roles and responsibilities – flexible to sharing or merging roles/responsibilities with others to meet overall project or Firm objectives
· Experienced in managing matrix teams and get the functions delivered.
· Considerate of others, is able to take on additional work and support others during high pressure situations
· 15+ years of program and project management experience
· Exceptional knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
· Exceptional knowledge of the Test Life Cycle (TLC) and various testing types/practices
· Exposure to test automation tools and techniques, scripting languages for e.g. VB script, Java script is desired
· Experience in financial services is a must for this role
· Post Graduate/ MBA (or Bachelor degree with at least 12+ years of relevant experience)preferred
· Program/Project Management certifications is desired
The successful candidate will join a team focused on change delivery across products, help accelerate pace of delivery, provide metrics, KPIs to enable data based decision making and be responsible for supporting the strategy and execution of our organizational objectives
- Company Name
- JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- Job Location