Position- Executive-Sales/Senior Executive- Sales/Assistant Manager-Sales – B2B Sales
Job Location: Chennai
Reporting to the Sales Manager the incumbent will be responsible for
1. Client Acquisition
2. Business development
3. Revenue generation
4. Reports generation
Executive-Sales/Senior Executive- Sales/Assistant Manager-Sales will be responsible for:
• Selling Monster's online solutions to Placement Agencies, Consulting Firms, SMEs and Corporate clients.
• Focusing on existing accounts with a client centric retention strategy
• Identify & analyze the clients requirements & propose customized solutions for talent acquisition / branding needs
• Mapping the requirements of the clients and providing them the best solution to meet their recruitment / branding needs effectively
• Interaction with senior management in the client organizations & present Monster's products & services
• Customization of the training modules for the existing clients by maintaining good relationship
• Manage complex sales situations & acquire clients based on "value based selling".
• Following complete sales cycle and ensuring payment collection.
• Sales Analysis, Usage review and planning vis-à-vis product analysis on a Quarterly basis.
• Closely monitoring of competitor activities and assisting in planning counter strategies
• Achieving sales objectives, revenues by selling, up selling and cross selling varied offerings including branding options
• Sales management to drive both volume and value business
• Must be a graduate
• Should have 1 -7( based on the designation) years of B2B field sales experience with hands on experience of entire sales cycle
• Excellent written and oral communication and English skills
• Zeal for making a career in sales
• Internet savvy and basic knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Preferable industries are IT, HR Space / Consulting, Media, Solution Selling, Consultants, BFSI, Telecom, Dot Com etc.
• Must have strong interpersonal and networking skills
• Should be a Team player who can integrate with the sales team
• An aggressive personality, driven by performance would be a good fit for this role.
Functional Skills Required
• Account Management Skills
• Strong analytical skills and ability to handle complex sales situations.
• Presentation and Probing skills
• Negotiation skills
• Relationship building skills
• Good knowledge of Business
What is in it for you?:
• Be a part of the team that practices best in class
• Opportunity to work with one of the leading global players in e-recruitment
• Be a part of an exciting place to work that thrives on learning and innovation
• Monster is the only Global Player in the Human Capital industry
• We are a great winning team
• We reward achievements and constantly look at ways to make Monster a bigger, better and smarter workplace
• We are an equal opportunity employer
• Monster facilitates horizontal as well as vertical growth by capitalizing on your aspirations and providing challenging assignments
• Monster.com is one of the leading Global Players in the e-recruitment category that's going beyond traditional offerings investing big time in social & mobile space
• People and innovation define the DNA of Monster
• We innovate relentlessly to bring the best in class solutions for both Jobseekers and Employers
In nutshell, it's an exciting time to join Monster and in true sense it's a Monster'ous opportunity
At Monster we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Need more clarifications, contact on the below details:
Amudha Janardhan | Assistant Manager - TA
Email - [email protected]
| T : +91 (040) 66116109 |