General Manager - IT Operations & Delivery
Full Job Description
Job Description :
General Manager - IT Operations and Delivery for the location of Delhi.
The ideal candidate would be a Bachelors in Engineering (IT /
CS) and an MBA in Finance / Marketing with 20+ years of
post-qualification experience in managing IT operations and service
delivery, which includes user management, vendor management, contracts
management, managing operations for
network/servers/desktops/applications, process automation et cetera to
ensure operations in the organization run normal.
Some other key KRAs include :
- Delivery of service commitment and participate in account plan/strategy Delivery of SLA as per signed parties
- Head contract management and vendor management and delivery from them as per the SLAs
- Responsible for various ISO audits/certifications, Service Quality scores, CSAT scores for all the stakeholders, IT Budgets, ticketing management for IT and IT Compliance Portals/ User Feedback/ Corrections for quality enhancement.
- Responsible for complete ITIL Delivery which includes all the processes from Incident, Change, Availability, Release, Problem, Capacity, Availability, IT Service continuity, Security, Supplier, Service Asset and Configuration, Release and Service Desk management, ISO 20K & 27K, BCP Compliance, AOP & Budget compliance
- Responsible for IT staff management; staff job satisfaction, Low attrition & High Staff morale with higher Employee Satisfaction scores
- Lead in change control board meetings
- Ensures seamless communication to stakeholders and partners from Operations perspective and ensure smooth operations
- Responsible for IT Service Quality scores and ensure stakeholders satisfaction