Series D $240 million funded leading fintech startup is looking
for Frontend Developer 3 / UI Lead Engineer. The Company has developed
technology tools based on big data analysis which facilitates lenders
to evaluate borrowers creditworthiness and provides other related
services. The Company aims to transform small business lending by
making it convenient for SMEs to access credit easily. The Company
uses technology and analytics tools, analyzing thousands of data
points from various data sources to assess the creditworthiness of
small businesses rapidly and accurately.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and push new features and innovative front-end solutions. Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Provide technical leadership towards new UI architectures
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Create and be accountable for user interaction models, workflows, information architecture, prototypes and guidelines for user interfaces
- Work closely and collaborate with other members of the development teams to ensure smooth integration of the UI component with back end technologies
- Designing and building responsive web applications.
Education Qualifications & Requirements:
- 6+ years of Frontend development experience
- BE/BS in Computer Science, Management and Information Systems, or equivalent
- Problem Solver: Ability to formulate/implement technical solutions, proven ability to understand, analyze and solve issues with guidance.
- Should have executed a production level end to end UI application on his own
- Hands-on contributor who played an important role in implementing the proposed architecture and design
- Expert Level proficiency of Bootstrap, Angular.js Framework. General Familiarity with Node.js, Ember.js, Can.js, React.js
- Proficient in unit test cases for UI applications functionality and flow testing using Jasmine/Karma Framework
- Good knowledge of caching and memory management for UI applications
- Exposure to data visualization libraries such as D3.js