Position : Lead & Principal Engineer - C++
Experience : 8 to 15 yrs
Domain : Cybersecurity & Data security
Location : BANGALORE/PUNE/ REMOTE
We are seeking experienced C++ developers for our security endpoint ecosystem. In this role, your duties will include the design and development of features of our security endpoint, incorporating new features for containers, k8s etc., unit and integration testing, and so on.
You should exhibit strong C++ (11 or later) programming skills, a deep understanding of one or more OS internals from among MacOS/Linux/Win, knowledge of containers and k8s. Experience with working on Security products is a big plus.
- At least 8 to 15 yrs of experience building enterprise grade systems products based on C++.
- Expertise in any of OS internals (Mac/Linux/Windows) & Systems programming.
- Experience working with containers (docker) and orchestration (kubernetes).
- Knowledge of the modern SDLC practices, Agile methodologies, tools such as Jira, and software configuration tools such as GitHub.
- Work closely with Product Managers and customer facing teams to translate epics/stories into technical requirements.
- Create high and low level design of the SW components.
- Write scalable, testable, performant and maintainable code to implement the design.
- Create and execute unit and integration tests.
- Conduct design and code reviews.
- Investigate customer reported problems and identify root causes.