Senior IT Supporter - Blue Yonder/JDA Dispatcher/WMS
Full Job Description
Required Experience :
- Bachelor degree or above in IT, business administration, logistics or a similar discipline
- Minimum 5 years of work experience, ideally in an international environment with strong focus on Blue Yonder/JDA Dispatcher warehousing system management
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with JDA Dispatcher in at least 4 domains :
a. WMS infrastructure support (must)
b. WMS configuration (must)
- Very good knowledge in SQL
Roles & Responsibilities :
- The key role is to support all aspects around the WMS application infrastructure. As per request the position supports the corporate warehouse applications, which are :
1. Blue Yonder/JDA Dispatcher
2. Further related software packages as EMS, Parcel system
3. Oracle database
4. Citrix environment
- Coordination and management of all system administrative relevant IT aspects within support area for warehouse applications
- Consulting with the requesting parties in all questions and technical aspects of warehouse application infrastructure and respective process definition
- Daily professional support of implemented warehouse management systems in all technical aspects in
- In this role he/she will be working in an environment with multiple partners, the IT infrastructure teams, the logistics teams, the regional IT warehouse project teams, etc.
- Structural, organizational and technical tasks supporting an efficient and high quality run of WMS are assigned to this position as key tasks.
- Any adhoc tasks as defined by management.
Behavior Skill :
- Ability to easily communicate on and switch between levels of abstraction depending on the target group and or product stage.
- Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to be a strong team player, as well as the ability to effectively influence technical teams.
- Ability to act accordingly under strong pressure, along with the ability to effectively manage crisis situations.
- Ability to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense.
- Ability to deliver to and successfully manage stakeholder expectations while working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Service minded and customer driven
- Effective communication skill (English)
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, time management and communication