Senior Manager/AGM - IT
Delhi, Delhi, India
Want updates for this and similar Jobs?
Full Job Description
Role & Responsibilities :
- Define and implement IT vision and roadmap at the global/enterprise level in line with the organization's vision.
- Spearhead business development across new territories and build cost effective and scalable solutions that support business growth.
- Developing and carrying out Digital Transformation activities for significant transformation projects to achieve the digitalization objectives.
- Develop the overall digital transformation strategy and specific plans for the full lifecycle of technical implementation and new technology initiatives.
- Ensuring best possible ERP solution for the organization, timely implementation and managing upgradations over a period of time.
- Conducting routine evaluations of network and data security
- Locating and seizing chances to enhance and update software and hardware systems.
- Creating and implementing the organizations IT policy and best practice manuals
- Creating workshops and training programs for the team
- Organizing and establishing deadlines for major IT projects such system updates, migrations, upgrades, and outage
- Managing and reporting on the IT budgets allocation
- Performing routine system audits
- Running routine system operations reports and sharing them with HODs.
- Product GAP analysis and fulfilment ensuring Digital First objective of the organization.
- Handling IT team across territories and Act as the IT escalation point of contact.
- Leverage relationship management skills to build strong relations with vendors to reduce costs, improve support/service, and support strategic goals.
- Should demonstrate a comprehensive grasp of emerging technologies.
- Knowledge of technology industry and emerging technologies will be highly appreciable.
- Creating and implementing user acceptance campaigns for initiatives including technic implementations, digitization, and emerging technologies
- Provided technology leadership to lead and guide the team for entire gamut of IT operations management & Product development including application development, infrastructure management, network management, and security management.
- Excellent presentation Skills
- Fast Thinker with analytical and critical thinking.
- Responsive and Agile.
- Eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Results and solution oriented.
- Adaptability, flexibility, and ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to leverage customer and competition insights while developing new products.
- Strong in Digital marketing activations.
- Good understanding of brand architecture & brand hygiene in a business.
- Well-versed with sales requirements (Internal & external).
- Good understanding of the digital design in a business.
- Able to work under pressure situations & with shorter TATs.
- Able to work with cross-functional team.
- MBA/PG/BE/B.Tech from Leading Engineering Institute.
- Minimum 6 - 8 years of Experience in IT solutions and tech products.
- 3 - 4 years of experience in tech-driven Real estate organization would be added advantage.
- Knowledge of IT Services (especially Virtualization Domain, information security) and the ability to articulate the business value of those services.