Job Description :
Our Client is a Product company, headquartered in London UK and developing an Ai powered enterprise platform that enables insurers the flexibility to scale capacity as needed, safely, securely, efficiently and at speed. Intelligent and flexible tool understands global insurance processing challenges, and seamlessly solves them. A smart and powerful modular SaaS platform that is built on robust technology, substantially minimizing time and money, whilst maximizing speed to market.
Job Overview :
As the SRE, you are responsible for application lifecycle and service management by incorporating various aspects of software development into IT operations. As an SRE you will be tasked with ensuring seamless collaboration between IT operations and development teams through the enhancement and automation of routine processes.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Developing, configuring and deploying platform
- Handling support escalation issues
- Conducting and reporting on incident reviews
- Developing system documentation
- Change management
- Manage team
- Determining and validating new features and updates.
Skills, Education, Experience :
- Languages : React.js, SQL, node.js, (Any one Scripting Language is a MUST).
- Cloud Experience : AWS (preferred) or any public cloud, ability to configure resources and services in public cloud.
- Experience : At least 8 to 12 years of experience in troubleshooting.
- L2 or L3 service engineer experience.
- Must have supported multiple clients deployment and operations.
Position : Remote / Hybrid.
Reporting : Reports To Technology leadership.