US Recruitment Manager - IT Staffing - REMOTE
Full Job DescriptionJob Title: US Recruitment Manager - IT Staffing - REMOTE
Job Type: Full Time, Salary + Commission in US EST hours.
Job summary :
Reporting to the VP of IT Delivery, the Recruitment Manager will be responsible for helping grow the offshore software and BPO teams - In US EST Timezone.
Competitive base + performance-based bonuses. Work from Home.
· Minimum of 8 years of IT Recruitment industry experience, with at least 4 years in a Managerial role.
· Experience leading recruitment team with focus on helping scale the organization in order to meet its growth objectives.
· Experience working in a process-oriented environment at mid-or-large-sized companies for at least 4-5 years.
· Experience building, training and retaining successful recruiting teams.
· Proven success in managing resource pool for technologies in which we are currently doing projects, creating pipeline, closing open positions. and shepherding the recruiting team
· Hands on experience in recruiting middle to senior level positions in sales and delivery roles.
· Proven track record of expanded teams from ground up and helping grow company.
· Must have prior experience of managing a team of 2-4 resources.
· Can actively recruit IT resources.
· Proven ability to manage the dynamic hiring needs and work closely with the business and tech team leads to understand the future requirements.
· Entrepreneurial spirit: willingness to do "whatever it takes” to achieve desired results in a "small business” environment; a hunter mindset.
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Strategic thinker along with operational execution capabilities
· Self-motivated, high energy with appetite for growth
· Strong interpersonal/presentation/negotiation skills
· Methodical and process-oriented individual with strong follow-through habits
· Skilled in building trust-based relationships
· Commitment to professionalism and ethics
· Should be a process-oriented individual with the ability to reinforce them
Responsibilities will include:
· Updating current and designing new recruiting procedures
· Identify, recruit, hire, train, coach, motivate and retain recruiting team members.
· Work with recruiters and oversee the sourcing, interviewing, and hiring process.
· Ensure the recruiting strategy and techniques used by the team are up to date and implement new ones.
· Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs.
· Create and maintain a resource pipeline to ensure that resourcing needs are met.
· Develop and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders to ensure adoption and growth of company's recruiting division.
· Recommend ways to improve the employer's brand.
· Participate in career events, job fairs and campus interviews.
· Build the company's professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges, and other partners.
· Conduct weekly staff and training meetings as well as periodic performance reviews.
· Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly/annual initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
· Interface with HR, IT, Sales and Marketing functions
· Bachelor's degree required.
· Should be conversant with latest recruiting tools, technologies, and techniques.